Seating & Positioning
Chair sizes available to accommodate pediatric and adult users.
With a rolling wheelbase, the Roll’er can reduce the number of transfers required throughout the day – perfect for home, school or therapy settings. It features a more defined reclined back angle that aids in the reduction and easing of kyphosis of the occupant. The Roll’er provides overall comfort while keeping users of all ages and abilities secure and properly positioned for maximum engagement and participation.
Features & Benefits
- Features a new supportive headrest that is height adjustable and provides increased occipital and lateral head support.
- The upper back and headrest portion of the chair features a more defined reclined angle that aids in reducing and easing the kyphosis of the occupant.
- All fabrics come standard with Endurepel™, a performance finish that is applied to provide tough anti-stain, anti-bacterial and anti-mildew properties.
- A wide variety of wipeable, machine washable fabrics and color options are available to satisfy sensory needs or to compliment home, school or clinic decor.
- The addition of the Multi-Use Modular Support Wedge can be moved to various regions of the chair to further customize postural support to where the user needs it most.
- Easily move the chair from room to room with the rolling wheelbase.
- The Multi-Purpose Ottoman can help break up tone, provide support and stretching for legs, and can be used as additional caregiver seating.
- Keep all positioning aids at the ready when not in use with the new Large Accessories Sleeve Pocket.
- Built with a combination of high-grade foams that provide maximum comfort and support to people of all ages and abilities.
- Upright positioning keeps the user secure and positioned for maximum engagement and participation.
- Use the chair with a portable lift. For more information on compatibility, inquire with your Territory Manager.
- The wooden base allows for accessories such as the Feeding/Activity Tray, Ottoman Support Kit and Powder-Coated Push Bar to be added.
- Multiple foam options to satisfy any environment, whether it’s at home, at school or in a therapy clinic.
- Designed to encourage proper positioning while providing a safe seating environment with our supportive sides walls.
Matthew’s Chill-Out Chair is a Safe Haven
When COVID-19 hit Manhattan in March of 2020, Michael Peckins decided to use his time at home to work on improving his brother Matthew’s life. Matthew is 43 years old and has cerebral palsy, which causes spasticity in his legs.
When Michael and Matthew’s mother found the Chill-Out Chair online, Michael knew it was something Matthew needed. Once Matthew started using it, it was clear the chair has a positive impact on him and helps him and his body relax.