- Sort by Default Order
- Known for its calming effects on occupants, The Rock’er features a built in rocking base that provides a soothing back and forth motion. Standard with an ottoman that can be attached with tough Velcro straps, users have the option to rock away, or "lock the rock" to set the chair in a specific tilted position. Featuring our patented deep “V” design and systematic foam construction, The Rock’er provides the ultimate in support and comfort. Select from a variety of different fabrics or add sensory items to help with the vast spectrum of Autism.
- The Roll’er is ideal for going from room-to-room in therapy settings, at school or at home. With a rolling wheelbase, the Roll'er can help to reduce the number of transfers required throughout the day, helping to increase the users overall comfort. With upright positioning and the same patented deep “V” foam design as all Chill-Out Chairs, the Roll'er keeps users secure and positioned for maximum engagement and participation. The Roll’er comes standard with a supportive wooden base that allows for accessories such as our Feeding/Activity Tray Push Bar to be added.
- Increase support around an individual with our foam block positioning aids. They can tuck underneath the cover with the chair’s existing foam or can be covered in matching fabric and used on top of the chair for multi-use settings.
Posture Care When You Need ItPeople living with motor impairments often have difficulties switching positions, which can result in a variety of different health problems. Posture2Go Positioning Cushions can help prevent these health problems through 24-hour posture care, which improves overall positioning and comfort. Additional benefits include improved quality of life, reduced stress, and enhanced participation. Posture2Go Positioning Cushions are custom built and can be made for people of all ages, sizes and abilities.Contact us today to learn more about how Posture2Go Positioning Cushions can make a difference in your life or the life of a loved one.
Regardless of the disability, everyone enjoys being a part of a community.Individuals who are immobile and need to lie down for much of the day, often feel cut off from social interaction. One reason is that a bed or other stationary location is the necessary place for lying in supine positions. No matter how well-intentioned this positioning may be, the user is often isolated from the community. The Sitt’er Sleep’er makes it possible for users to be comfortable, mobile and supported. Sitt’er Sleep’ers can be used for rest, relaxation, stabilization, support and also for transport indoors. It provides many options for positioning and height adjustment. These features and effortless adjustability enable the user to participate in more activities, whether lying or sitting.
Meet the Snugglesaurus!The Snugglesaurus is made for play time as well as therapy! It was designed to improve developmental milestones while providing kiddos with a fun and comfortable positioning product. The Snugglesaurus is popular in therapy facilities, child care centers, schools and households.For more information on the Snugglesaurus or to place an order, call us at 1-800-661-9915. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have. Please find the evaluation form for the Snugglesaurus below.
Our 3-Point Padded Pelvic Positioning Belt is a great accessory for when the Chill-Out Chair’s built-in pommel is inadequate for pelvic stabilization. The three discreet straps blend into the chair’s cover and allow the user to experience the same comfort our chairs are known for. The pelvic support pad is made of premium foam and covered in matching cover fabric – making the chair look less institutional and more like a cozy place to chill in!
Only Available on New Chair Orders.
The Adjustable Occipital Headrest provides targeted support for the neck and head, and can be adjusted on-the-fly to grow along with the person using the chair.Please note, the Adjustable Head Support Cushion replaces the fixed foam head support, standard on all Chill-Out Chairs. This accessory is only available on new chair orders.
- Perfect for feeding, play or communication, the Feeding and Activity Tray is the ideal accessory to assist with individual development. Height, angle and side-to-side adjustments are made easy with quick release locks - helping to reduce the time spent adjusting and increase time spent chillin' out. Made of clear plastic, this tray supports all common communication devices, tactile toys and is a therapist or educator's best friend at feeding time.ONLY AVAILABLE ON ROLL'ER CHAIRS.
- Our Powder-Coated Pushbar makes moving the Roll'er Chair from room-to-room effortless, resulting in less transfers in-and-out of the chair. The Pushbar's ergonomic design allows for precise steering maneuvers and makes spinning the chair a breeze (great for individuals who respond well to movement).ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE ROLL'ER MODEL
Store your portable electronics, adaptive communication devices, and video players right with your chair. Always have them at hand!
- Our Simulated Lamb's Wool Cover wicks away moisture and responds to fluctuating body temperature. This soft cover helps to evenly distribute pressure while providing the user with additional comfort. Additionally, the cover can be added to increase tactile stimulation.
- Bring your Roll'er Chair's ottoman anywhere you go with our Ottoman Support Kit! This easy-to-install Ottoman Support Kit lets users maintain leg elevation while travelling from room-to-room and protects the ottoman fabric from getting dirty.ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE ROLL'ER MODEL.ONLY AVAILABLE ON NEW CHAIR ORDERS.
- These heavy-duty and long-lasting covers are perfect for keeping your Chill-Out Chair protected, safe and comfortable as ever! Perfect for moving chairs from one location to another or for storage purposes.
- We want you to get everything you expect from a new Chill-Out Chair. That’s why we’ve gone to great lengths to help you protect your investment by providing you with one of the industry’s most comprehensive warranty packages.Available Packages:
Warranty Package Essential Foam TEC Foam Additional One-Year Warranty $100.00 $100.00 Additional Three-Year Warranty $250.00 $250.00 Lifetime Warranty N/A $400.00